Leaders are flexible and adaptive in their response to changing conditions and are open and transparent in responding to conflicting views
Standards and Behaviours
- Leaders are proactive in contributing ideas
- A Collective approach is taken in the design and implementation of actions
- Sufficient time is allocated for integrated problem solving
- Leaders create space (whether virtual or physical) for integrated problem solving to take place
- Leaders do not ‘shy away’ from difficult issues or decisions
- A balanced approach to risk-taking is encouraged and a blame culture is proactively discouraged.
- Leaders routinely collate and analyse the patterns presented by problem profiles
- Leaders routinely respond to the appropriate gaps in presenting patterns and build on strengths.